Hashnode - a Blogging Platform for Developers

 


As an SEO and Blogger, I always look for different platforms.

Well, of course, I do not change platforms all the time, that will very unproductive and unSEO thing to do. But I want to be aware of what things are there.

Each platform is better than others on at least one thing. So, maybe for some future project who knows one might absolutely useful, then just a common platform like WordPress.

I discovered Hashnode, a blogging platform for developers.

You can buy your personal domain name and can start blogging on Hashnode for Free.

The blog design is good and very much suitable for developers.

The functionality, dashboard UX I haven't checked yet, will do once later. I will update the post later.

One really good reason to use Hashnode is, it has a big community of developers, chances are they will discover your post. So you have an extra source of audience. Community is the reason why you want to get published on HackersNews, FreeCodeCamp, or you blog Dev.to. I really like the platforms which also have these kinds of communities. Part of the reason I like Medium, LinkedIn, etc.

He is more reasons why you want to use Hashnode if you are a dev blogger https://catalins.tech/i-migrated-my-blog-from-wordpress-to-hashnode

Here are other features of Hashnode:

Hashnode Features


Here are some dev blogs using Hashnode platforms -
You can see some of the Hashnode blogs are on subdomains, which means you can have your website in any other platform and only the blog on a subdomain. I wish we could do it in a subfolder as well, it would be more SEO friendly.

Comments