Question Hub Limits • How many Question can you add in a Day?

Today I just wanted to test if there is a limit to the number of questions can be added. So, I kept on adding the questions.

And this is what happened -


In this image, you can see there are 505 questions and 1 starred question. There were 1 question that I answered and 3 I dismissed, so there were a total of 510 questions I added. 

That means I have added 51 times, as you can add 10 questions at once.

And in doing so, it showed me this message - "Unusual account activity detected. Please check back for new questions tomorrow."

So the limit for the number of questions can be added per day is 510, i.e. you can add 51 times a day, then it shows the message of "Unusual account activity detected".

So, to be safe you can add 500 questions a day, i.e. you can add 50 times, without triggering the "unusual account activity" issue.



Comments