Submit your website in 40 Search Engines and Build 101 Links Automatically

I just came across 2 free SEO tools from this website - https://debbyseo.wordpress.com/

http://www.free-web-submission.co.uk/submissionfree/ - Submits your URL in 40 search engines
http://connectionbuilder.co.uk/ - Automatically add your website link to 101 sites

I just used both the websites, to see the samples, I am gonna attach screenshots below, but before that, I should discuss the usage.

So, for free-web-submission.co.uk, I may or may not use for my websites, because for most of the serious Search Engines I like to submit manually. Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex all provide their own Webmaster Tools, using which will be a better thing to do. But I don't like links created by connectionbuilder.co.uk, I would rather not have those many backlinks, these are not great.

But, both the tools will be greatly useful for web 2.0s and other sites. I will surely submit my web 2.0s and other related sites to these two tools. It makes sense, as it will make web2.0s page not orphan, so their backlinks might be more powerful once they have those links.

free-web-submission.co.uk

Submitted one of my niche projects here *I seriously hope the domain has not popped up somewhere in the screenshot*. Not expecting any result, but I wouldn't submit on many search engine otherwise. I am sharing the screenshot so that you can know what you are getting before trying it yourself.


connectionbuilder.co.uk

I submitted this blog itself. I really don't want my serious websites to be linked from those websites. Click on the image to zoom it. One long ass link ruined the entire image.





Comments

Post a Comment